condition: good make / manufacturer: Tuue model name / number: TSID-72-3 72"
QR Code Link to This Post
True TSID-72-3 72" Full Service Deli Case w/ Straight Glass - (2) Levels, 115v
True Refrigeration TSID-72-3 Description
Constructed with a chip-proof vinyl exterior and bright white aluminum interior, the True TSID-72-3 refrigerated deli case is durable against heavy duty use. With environmentally friendly, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, cold temperatures are retained inside the cabinet. The extra-large evaporator coil, large condenser, and high horsepower compressor help maintain a temperature range of 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
For easy maintenance and cleaning process, the condensing unit system slides out from behind the grill in the back of the unit. Double pane, thermal front viewing glass is slanted at 12.52 degrees so overhead lighting does not create a glare and obstruct customers’ view of products. The True TSID-72-3 refrigerated deli case is equipped with three light sources to illuminate your products from multiple angles, making them more visible.
* 3 rear doors have double pane thermal insulated glass to help keep cold air inside
* Each door has a 12 in. long extruded handle that makes opening the door easy
* Doors are self-closing to help keep cold air inside
* 2 PVC-coated wire shelves are on 1⁄2 in. adjustable increments
* Each shelf has 4 chrome-plated shelf clips
* light sources in the front, back, and under the top shelf help illuminate the cabinet so all products are easily visible
* Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 75 degrees F in ambient temperature or 55 percent humidity
* 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
* Overall Dimensions: 73 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 501⁄4 in. H
* NSF-7 compliant for holding open food product
* cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
This Deli Case was tested by our in house refrigeration technician. This unit was plugged in and made sure it could reach the required temperature. The thermostat was monitored to make sure it stops where it should. It was then left on for multiple hours to make sure it can sustain its temperature. A pressure test was then done to check the lines for any leaks and were repaired if any were found. They also checked to see if there was any ice build-up or rust on the lines, evaporator or condenser. The gaskets, lights and doors were then checked to make sure they are all functioning properly. The defrost timer was verified to make sure it kicks into defrost on the set times. This Used passed all quality control tests and is in good condition.
As with any piece of used equipment, there are cosmetic blemishes from previous use.
Asking $1850,,,OBO or any reasonable offer
I WONT DO ANY OR PAY-PAL OR SHIPPING I ONLY..... DO LOCAL LAS VEGAS DEALS ONLY....
*emails w/ no callback phone number will be deleted due to excessive Craigslist spam.
Any Questions Please Send Me A Message
Thank you for reading!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers