Remote group facilitator working with individuals who have PERPETRATED domestic violence.
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. Someone who can help, inspire, and facilitate behavior change. We have the daily opportunity to change lives and make our community a safer place. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
In addition, we are looking for someone whose heart is in the right place and is willing to hold healthy personal boundaries while helping others to hold themselves accountable for their poor choices while supporting them in making better ones.
This position is perfect for individuals who are still in school, would like to supplement their current job, want to supplement their retirement income, and/or grow to full-time in a team.
Days & Hours:
*Varies but consistent
*Evenings & Saturdays REQUIRED
*Part-time hours offered at first to determine a good fit for the work; will stay part-time if only working with Spanish; can move to full-time if willing to facilitate English groups as well.
**Training schedule may vary**
*Starting at $20.00-25.00 per hour depending on qualifications and experience; with periodic raises depending on performance and training.
*Gym membership reimbursement offered after 90 days of employment.
*Medical & dental through Kaiser Permanente available after 90 days of employment.
*Paid time off, and retirement plan, available after 6 months of employment.
Reports to: Operations Director and Executive Program Director
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Check in participants for assigned scheduled groups and appointments
* Collect payment for assigned groups and appointments.
* Balance total for each groups payment collected and deposit in safe with accompanying printout & initials.
* Facilitate assigned groups according to program outline via workbook and training
* Document group notes immediately following each group.
* Complete monthly progress notes for each participant in group no later than the third Saturday of each month.
* Attend required clinical training and staff meetings.
* Complete minimum required qualification training within two years of employment.
* Complete minimum 32 hours continued education each year following qualification
* Answer questions on the phone or in person with regard to program policies and procedures for participants.
* Other tasks as assigned.
* Formal education in a helping profession (ie social sciences, forensics, psychology, criminal justice, social work, education, etc)
* Bi-lingual/Bi-cultural in English and Spanish
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Computer proficient; including zoom
* Positive team member
* Clear of criminal background (including restraining orders & child support violations)
* Bachelor's degree preferred, especially in a helping profession
* Knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
* Knowledge of Motivational Interviewing Techniques
* Knowledge of Domestic Violence Dynamics
If any of the above describes you and you are looking to join a team of people who are dedicated to doing the "Right Thing, for the Right Reason, Regardless" please respond with a resume and cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.