This will involve set up, adjusting, maintaining, and configuring processing equipment according to assigned specifications, and regular communication with production personnel and supervisors and the completion of required paperwork.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Turns on all support equipment necessary to run the facility as needed.
2. Must do visual inspections and complete documentation during the run to insure defect free work.
3. Load material in appropriate machines. Performs minor package change-overs on equipment as required, as well as change-over to proper raw material.
4. Performs preventative maintenance on equipment with regards to cleaning and clearing them of debris and materials.
5. Assist line mechanics in machinery repair or other tasks as/if needed.
6. Must insure that all equipment is on and functioning properly prior to starting a run.
7. Watch flow of materials into appropriate machine. Clear jams if necessary.
8. Report any major defects to the Maintenance Manager.
9. Monitor the machine while running.
10. Check to see that all cups are packed into the box correctly.
11. . Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
1. Strong work ethic and ability to work independently or on a team.
2. Self-directed and self-motivated.
3. Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Organized - strong attention to detail and follow-up.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; you must pass required assessments for attention to detail, math and dexterity to qualify for this job.
2. Opportunity for promotion
3. Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
4. Paid Holidays
www.digispec.com www.visstun.com www.doyoupop.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers