A granite countertop company is currently looking for a Stone Wet Fabricator, as a part of our team you will be working in our manufacturing facility. The candidate must be skilled in the use of granite fabrication tools and equipment such as CNC (Computer Numeric Control) technology.
- Follow written directions
- Excellent hand tool skills to be able to perform repairs, scratches and cracks
- Be Flexible regarding schedule
- Report potential unsafe work conditions
- Responsible for safety procedures
- Reliable transportation
- Keep the work area clean and organize
- Must have 2 years' experience in Granite/Stone fabrication
- Lift up to 80 lbs.
- Pay attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fabricate countertops to company's standards and to job specifications using the appropriate tools, including all type of edge work
- Operating a CNC bridge saw to cut complex profiles is a plus
- Able to team lift 50 lbs. - 200 lbs.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Our Company provides its employees all the proper tooling and equipment to get the job done right.
As part of the interview, please be prepared to fabricate a sample piece displaying various profiles using in house tools.
- Full time position, hourly rate (DOE)
- Monday through Friday
- Excellent opportunity to grow, plus benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers