The Production supervisor is responsible for ensuring jobs are in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures. Will coordinates workload schedule to meet customer time frame requirements while achieving optimum productivity. Ensure daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment are completed to ensure optimum output. This position is responsible for the performance of manual and machine tasks in the set-up, maintenance, and operation of production machines to accurately produce product to exacting specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prior experience as a Supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
2. Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
3. Skill and experience with Process Control.
4. Strong people skills.
5. Check production output according to job requirement
6. Process and equipment trouble-shooting.
7. Ability to behave decisively and exercise good judgment.
8. Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines.
9. Provides statistical reports showing levels of production and waste.
10. Ensures compliance with specific FDA requirements on food/beverage container manufacturing.
· Effective allocation and management of personnel and equipment resources.
· Controlling and minimizing waste.
· Ensure adherence to established quality control standards.
· Conduct department safety training.
· Staff supervision, training, coaching, monitoring.
· Daily reporting of run data and waste.
· Department housekeeping and equipment cleaning on prescribed schedule.
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
1. Strong work ethic and ability to work independently or on a team.
2. Self-directed and self-motivated.
3. Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Organized - strong attention to detail and follow-up.
Education and/or Experience:
1. 3-5 years' experience.
2. High School Diploma or GED Equivalent;
3. You must pass required assessments for attention to detail, math, dexterity to qualify for this job.
2. Opportunity for promotion
3. Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
4. Paid Holidays
www.digispec.com www.visstun.com www.doyoupop.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers