Client Service Associate-
We are looking to expand our office with self-motivated professionals. Uses intermediate skills obtained through experience and training to assist Financial Advisors and provide clients with quality service. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks and receives general guidance. Routine contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries.
• Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts.
• Creates and maintains records and files.
• Ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and industry requirements, rules and regulations.
• Assists Financial Advisors with meeting clients, overseeing appointments.
• Receives and processes client deposits.
• Receives cross-training and assists with other operational functions as required.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• General office practices, procedures, and methods.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and one (1) or more year’s securities industry or related work experience preferred.
• None required.
• Series 7 (Preferred)
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Weekly Schedule: Mon-Fri.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers