compensation: 15.00 to 17.50 an hour depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PART-TIME 20-25 HOURS A WEEK
MUST HAVE P&C LICENSE
Summary: All general office duties including answering phones, taking messages, copying, faxing, filing, mail preparation and sort, keep and track various office records, report generation, internet research. Provide superior customer service to clients. Must be detailed oriented, organized and self starter. Good to intermediate knowledge of Office Suite required.
Essential Job Functions:
• Perform all general office duties including reception, answering phones, taking messages, copying, faxing, filing, mail preparation and sorting.
• Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
• Strong communication skills in fast paced, quickly changing work environment.
• Renew all insurance Agency licenses and certifications.
• Make appointments, maintain schedules, organize meetings.
• Generate reports as required.
• Ability to conduct research using internet tools and government websites.
• Provide superior customer service to clients.
• Utilize intermediate skill level of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Regular and consistent attendance required.
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work with and maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Other duties as assigned.
Educational Requirements: High school diploma. Some college preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Must have at least one to three years of direct administrative experience, preferably in a small to medium size business environment. Intermediate skill level of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team environment. Commercial Insurance and Salesforce experience a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers