We are on a mission here at LAUNCH (launch.co) to support founders and inspire innovation -- care to join us?
The Startup Coordinator position will start with 5-10 hours/week. With high-quality work, this could grow to 15-20 hours/week. All from the comfort of your home.
Our small team of rebels put on the largest startup conference in the world, the LAUNCH Festival, the podcast “This Week In Startups”, and run one of the top accelerators in the world, the LAUNCH Accelerator.
We invest millions of dollars into 100 promising founders a year, many of which go on to change the world. Most of these founders spend 12 weeks in our very intense -- but fabulously fun -- Accelerator.
= LAUNCH ACCELERATOR =
The LAUNCH Accelerator selects 6-8 startups for each of our sessions. Keeping our cohorts small leads to higher quality startups and a world-class experience for the founders.
As the Startup Coordinator, you will work closely with the Managing Director of the Accelerator helping the program run smoothly and for the founders to have an amazing experience.
Responsibilities include –
- Researching VCs and angel investors to invite to the program.
- Weekly prep and wrap-up from our in-person meetings: Creating yearbooks, running a transcript process.
- Data input: Reading company updates and inputting data into our tracker.
- Additional tasks: Creating surveys, organizing interviews, and more ad-hoc projects.
= REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS REQUIRED =
- This is a remote position. The Accelerator program is run in San Francisco and you will work from home. The hours you accomplish the tasks are mostly flexible, as long as the work gets done.
- You must be a self-starter, overly communicative, and a lover of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to work in a team-based, entrepreneurial company
- Be exceptional at productivity and communications software (i.e., Google Docs, Keynote, CRM, CMSs and whatever the next cool tool is).
- Event experience is a plus.
- Bonus: Technical, but not a developer. Can you easily build a Squarespace site? Setup a Zap?