MUST ATTACH RESUME AND PROVIDE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR US TO GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
QR Code Link to This Post
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION....
We are hiring a Systems Engineer who has a web development background. Candidates must have 7-10 years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. This position is located on-site in North Las Vegas, NV.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
• Lead and participate in various IT initiatives and organizational projects
• Design, implement, monitor and maintain a comprehensive IT environment
• Ensure the high availability of LAN/WAN system resources (desktops, servers, storage, appliances)
• Provide effective design and administration of core systems hardware/software and related infrastructure
Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain websites, web apps, and/or features from specifications
• Collaborate with the internal Graphics Department to assist in UI & UX design and create standardized policies to ensure future websites meet technical requirements
• Use and troubleshoot SSH/SFTP, FTP connections using a Security Key
• Maintain and update Social Media platforms for each property
Systems Engineer Qualifications:
• Proficient knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Experience administering network infrastructure such as desktops, physical/virtual servers, wireless and physical networking, hardware and software installations.
• VMware ESXi 6.x infrastructure design and administration
• SAN/NAS storage design and administration
• Cisco network infrastructure administration
• Microsoft Windows Desktop, Office, Windows Server (administration, clustering, IIS, DHCP, DNS/WINS, DFS, Group Policy, WSUS)
• MCSC or MCITP certification
Web Developer Qualifications:
• Proficient knowledge of PHP (5+) is a requirement
• Proficient knowledge of MySQL (5+) is a requirement
• Experience with CSS pre-processing scripts including SASS and LESS
• Experience with asynchronous request handling using AJAX
• We are migrating to the following server software: Docker, Apache (2.x), PHP (7.4), MySQL (8.0.21), PHPMyAdmin for MySQL 8.x
• We are migrating to the following backend software: Docker, Composer (1.9.1), Laravel (7.x), Node.js / NPM (6.14.6), Webpack (4.43.0), and Vue (2.5.17)