NMR Events, an industry leader for corporate staging services is seeking the position of:
Regional Staging Manager
As a team member in our company you will provide support services and training for the corporate meeting industry. NMR Events produces a wide range of creative environments daily that engage and challenge us to consistently raise the bar.
- Oversee the staging operations for the west coast region
- Provide and develop training and knowledge to current staff as well as new employees
- Assist team with maintenance and build out of equipment.
- Assist with inventory and forecasting equipment needs.
- Must have a minimum of High School graduate with college degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills proven through demonstrated ability to interact well with people (including high profile clients) and helping others.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of LED systems including maintenance
- Must have thorough knowledge of Video systems
- Must have thorough knowledge of Audio system
- Must have working knowledge of Lighting systems
- CAD design (Vectorworks) knowledge
- Solid understanding of safe rigging practices
- Portrays a polished professional image
- Must be willing to travel including weekends.
- Able to lift heavy loads exceeding 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver's license and vehicle
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental, vision, cell/data package, and a 401K retirement savings plan with employer match.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.