The CMP Manager is responsible for directing, supervising, training and motivating Community Marketing Associates and Supervisors. The main objective is to increase the site's production of CMP tours and meet or exceed budgeted tour flow and VPG requirements. Responsible for Face to Face package sales budget as well as FTF tour budgeted tour flow.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Recruit, hire and train CMP professionals and supervisors.
2. Oversee daily operations of CMP programs to meet budgeted tour flow.
3. Establish an ongoing training plan to implement integrity and enthusiasm in the CMP departement
4. Work with CMP Supervisors to establish written and individual team goals to help achieve and maintain the highest levels of performance.
5. Monitor and report performance of marketing at the site level, taking corrective action as required
6. Assisting Marketing Director and site VP as needed
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent or Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
b) Training requirements
• Non Required
c) Knowledge and skills
• Internal Wyndham experience or external timeshare experience in a similar role preferred.
• Excellent skills regarding creating partnerships, "big picture" analysis, and excellent follow up mandatory.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to service both internal and external customers
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills mandatory
• Track record of excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
• Ability to effectively coach, counsel and motivate direct reports
• Ability to efficiently multi-task and negotiate effectively
• Detail orientated and accurate and demonstrated problem solving ability
• Ability to carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
d) Technical Skills
• Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook required
e) Job experience
• Two plus years marketing experience required
• Marketing expertise specific to timeshare or Hospitality industry preferred.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers