In House Sales Manager
Recruiter: Brittni Williamson (210) 222-8932
Vacation Ownership/ Timeshare Experience Required
Staff, train and manage a team of Sales Associates to meet or exceed budgeted sales goals for the team while ensuring that the sales process is conducted in compliance with all regulations and with integrity. Coach and counsel team members to improve skills and address performance.
• Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
• Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach weaknesses.
• Recruit individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting process established by the Company.
• Train each member of the team in the selling method developed by the Company.
• Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
• Administer company policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
• T.O. the sale.
• Have knowledge of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
• Professional appearance and communications skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel.
• Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
• Have strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm.
• Track record of strong work ethics and integrity, with a sincere desire to make a difference.
• Track record of timeshare sales success.
• Strong closing skills required
• Strong and proven recruiting ability.
• Strong teaching skills required in building a team
• "Count on ME" driven professional attitude
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers